Each year the Central Arizona Chapter hosts career building, professional development, outreach and networking events for undergraduate, and graduate students, post docs, faculty and staff. All events are FREE. Please RSVP at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
- March 14, 2019, 9:00am-5:00pm: Arizona Imaging and
Microanalysis Conference, [Tucson Az, UofA].
- March 21-22 2019: Arizona Science and Engineering
Fair Judge Volunteer. Arizona Science Center.
- May 12-17, 2019: Intel International Science and
Engineering Fair [ISEF]
- Aug 16, 2018: ASU Passport night
- Sept 28, 2018: 1:00-3:00pm: Keck Bioimaging Lab
Open House and Pizza Party, LSC L2-10
- October 4, 2018: Tools for Live Cell Imaging: Life
- October 18, 2018 [12:00-1:00pm LSE232]: Olympus Live Cell
- Bruker Multiphoton Microscopy Seminar [date TBD]
-Leica Light Sheet Microscopy Seminar [date TBD]
-3P Multiphoton - UofA Collaboration [date TBD]
-Olympus Spinning Disk Demo [date TBD]
-AWIS-CAZ Reception [date TBD]