Each year the Central Arizona Chapter hosts career building, professional development, outreach and networking events for undergraduate, and graduate students, post docs, faculty and staff. All events are FREE. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
- Aug 16, 2018: ASU Passport night
- Sept 28, 2018: 1:00-3:00pm: Keck Bioimaging Lab
Open House and Pizza Party, LSC L2-10
- October 4, 2018: Tools for Live Cell Imaging: Life
- October 18, 2018 [12:00-1:00pm LSE232]: Olympus Live Cell
-February 5 2019, 11:30-12:30pm in LSE232: Leica: Exploring Light sheet Microscopy Seminar [Leica ASU DLS] RSVP: https://www.leica-microsystems.com/asu-dls/
- February 28 – March 1 2019: Leica Light sheet Workshop [in the Keck Lab LSC L2-80] [Leica ASU DLS] RSVP: https://www.leica-microsystems.com/asu-dls/
-March 15, 2019, 9:00-10:00am in LSE232: Ibidi: Tools for Live Cell Imaging [Ibidi Seminar Flyer]
-April 2 2019, 12:00-1:00pm in LSE244: 3P Multiphoton Seminar – UofA Collaboration [3P Seminar Flyer]
-April-June 2019: 3P Multiphoton Microscope Demo [in the Keck Lab LSC L2-80]
-Olympus Spinning Disk Demo [date TBD]
-AWIS-CAZ Reception [date TBD]
- March 14, 2019, 9:00am-5:00pm: Arizona Imaging and
Microanalysis Conference, [Tucson Az, UofA].
- March 21-22 2019: Arizona Science and Engineering
Fair Judge Volunteer. Arizona Science Center.
- May 12-17, 2019: Intel International Science and
Engineering Fair [ISEF]
- May 23-26, 2019: Phoenix FanFusion [Comicon] -