Each year the Central Arizona Chapter hosts career building, professional development, outreach and networking events for undergraduate, and graduate students, post docs, faculty and staff. All events are FREE. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
- Aug 16, 2017: ASU Passport night
- Sept 29, 2017: 1:30-3:00pm: Keck Bioimaging Lab
Open House and Pizza Party, LSC L2-10
- September 2017: Tools for Live Cell Imaging: Life
- October 2017: Advancements in Live Cell Imaging Lunch
and Learn: Leica Microsystems
- November 2017, Tools for Live Cell Imaging: IBIDI Seminar
- Mar 2, 2018: Jumpstarting STEM Careers Conference
- April 2018: Arizona Science and Engineering Fair Judge
Volunteer. Arizona Science Center.
- May 4, 2018: Hands on Science Event, ASU Tempe