Each year the Central Arizona Chapter hosts career building, professional development, outreach and networking events for undergraduate, and graduate students, post docs, faculty and staff. All events are FREE. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
- Aug 16, 2017: ASU Passport night
- Sept 29, 2017: 1:30-3:00pm: Keck Bioimaging Lab
Open House and Pizza Party, LSC L2-10
- September 2017: Tools for Live Cell Imaging: Life
- March 16, 2018 [9:30am LSE232]: Thermo Scientific Amira
software for 3D visualization and analysis Workshop
- April 26, 2018 [12:00-1:00pm Biodesign AL10/14] Live Cell
Imaging Seminar by Nikon.
- March 22-23 2018: Arizona Science and Engineering
Fair Judge Volunteer. Arizona Science Center.